Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections often create pain and feelings of discomfort, such as urgency and frequency to urinate. Conditions involving the urinary tract include infection of the kidney, bladder and urethra, while inflammation of the bladder is the most common. If the bacteria spread to the kidney, the affected person develops symptoms that include a fever, pain in the back or side below the ribs, nausea, or vomiting. Kidney infections need to be treated quickly, are more serious than bladder infections, and less common. Women are affected by urinary tract infections more than men. The condition is treatable and typically resolves very quickly.
After completing this inservice, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the signs and symptoms of a urinary tract infection
- Describe the risks and complications of a urinary tract infection
- Identify methods used to prevent urinary tract infections
- Cystitis-Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Urinary Tract and Renal System - Anatomy and Physiology
- Renal System
- The Kidneys
- The Bladder and Ureters
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Case Study - Urinary Tract Infection
Pricing based on number of staff who complete training each month.
Billed Monthly - No long term contracts
No Setup Fees
Easily add or remove staff from your plan
How many staff do you need to train?